Finding your suitable readers for acer inspire 14 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer inspire 14 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
885 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display Octa Core Processor Sf314 43 R2yy
- Up to 12.5 Hours Battery Life
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR4X on-board memory
- Very Visual: Immerse yourself in consistently rich and bright visuals on the 14″ Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C (DisplayPort and USB charging), 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone/microphone-in jack, DC-in for AC adapter
- Windows Hello with Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- One-year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)
- Bluetooth 5.2
- The Right Fit: 12.71″ W x 8.35″ D x 0.63″ H
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- 2.65 lbs
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics run your most demanding apps with lightning-fast responsiveness and hyper-efficient battery usage to keep you productive and entertained all day
- 512GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology
- Cool in Every Way: Very sleek all-metal chassis is lightweight and durable enough to be your on-the-go companion throughout the day, and the understated lifting hinge helps increase airflow to keep this Acer Swift notebook looking and feeling cool
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Inspire 14, Acer Display Octa Core Processor Sf314 43 R2yy would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Display Octa Core Processor Sf314 43 R2yy was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Display Octa Core Processor Sf314 43 R2yy would be the Best Acer Inspire 14 for Money.
2. Acer Chromebook Cb514 1H C47x Celeron Keyboard
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google play to learn and do more
- CB514-1H-C47X comes with Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.4GHz), 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and up to 12-hour battery life
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – an operating System by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
Acer Chromebook CB514-1H-C47X comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.4GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Comfy View Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, Backlit Keyboard, Intel HD Graphics 500, 4GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 32GB emcee, 802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), supports Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging, DC-in Port, 2 – USB 3.0 Ports, 3-cell Li-polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.09 lbs. | 1.41kg (system unit only) (NX.H1QAA.001). Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W.
- Product works great for what i need it for
- It’s perfect for those that are budget conscious but still want those quality of life offerings by more expensive devices.
- Screen quality leaves something to be desired.
- Very disappointing with the money i spent now i’m waiting for a new one.
- For $300, this does not have the build quality of my surface book but i did not expect it to.
- These have been in use for about 8 weeks now and have been great, very rarely have an issues with the system hanging or throwing errors.
- Easy to get started, fast, finds my internet and stays hooked up and found our printers on each end of the house and stays conn… Read More
- Very nice chrome book for the moneyfast shipping; would do business with again.
- It is fast and battery life is 11.
- I have had other higher priced computers and they have some advantages.
- I purchased 3 other chromebooks (around this price point and size) before i purchased this one and this is the best by far!
- I’ve used chromebooks from hp, lenovo, asus and another acer model.
- I was in the market for a new laptop because my old acer aspire laptop died on me last month after 8 years of heavy-duty use every day.
- I bought this for my son who is a high school student and he absolutely loves it.
- Screen quality leaves something to be desired. Don’t know what though.
- I’ve had the Acer Chromebook 514 for about two weeks now, and I am totally pleased with it! After reading about this model at … Read More
3. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 easily gets the award of Best Acer Inspire 14 Under 100$.
4. Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard
- 【AMD Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- 【RAM and Storage】16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
- 【Operating System and Ports】Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
- 【15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Inspire 14 is that even though Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer
- No DVD
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, easily switch to Windows 10 Home
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Legendary Backpack & Mouse Pad ($47.98 value)
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED-backlit Display, AMD Radeon R5, AMD A9-9420 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.8 GHz with Turbo Core Technology up to 2.7 GHz)
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 3-in-1 Card Reader, 1 x Security Slot, 1 x Power, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
If you are buying a Acer Inspire 14 for the first time, then you should have Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer. It has fewer features when you make Acer Inspire 14 comparisons of Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer with any other Acer Inspire 14 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Inspire 14, grab any Acer Inspire 14 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer
6. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer 2020 Aspire 3 14 Inch HD Laptop, AMD Dual Core A9-9420E, AMD Radeon R5, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, HDMI, Wifi, Windows 10 S, W/ Legendary Computer Backpack &Amp; Mouse Pad Bundle which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Inspire 14 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Inspire 14 and it could be any of the high value Acer Inspire 14, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak
- Google Chrome Operating System.Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- Pointing Device Type:-TouchPad
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz
Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak is another one which falls under Acer Inspire 14 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Inspire 14 and that is what has revived them. Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak is amazing features.
- I bought this chromebook 3 years ago and the quality and experience has been excellent.
- Other than that i am extremely happy with the fast startup and battery life that chromebooks are known for, great product.
- The build quality is absolutely amazing and way above my expectations for a ~$250 laptop and the 1080p screen is gorgeous.
- Turns on fast, picture quality is great.
- The price was great for what i got.
- Edit: i see the price went up by about 100 bucks.
- It’s really fast and can do anything i want it to.
- The aluminum case feels and holds up so much better than many of the other chromebooks that come in cheap, easy to crack plastic.
- Excellent value at $150 all metel case but support/updates end in about 18 months
- You are only getting 32gb of storage while many newer competitors come with 64gb (though w/o the great screen or build quality)… Read More
- Quality comes at a price here and that is the weight, it is marginally heavier then most of its competitors.
- Great computer with a full size keyboard. Bought for a college student who loves it. Light weight, fast and easy to use.
- Just an All around wonderful chrombookMy chrombook
8. Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7
Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Inspire 14 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Inspire 14 to any other Acer Inspire 14 is least.
9. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- No SD or micro SD slots
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- Intel UHD Graphics
- No Optical Drive.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
Built to keep you active, engaged, and on the move, the Aspire 3 A315-56-594W has the technology to suit your way of life. A stunningly slim body and impressive tactile finish accentuate real world design features.
Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz
8GB DDR4 RAM
256GB Solid State Drive
15.6″ Ful HD ComfyView LED-backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics
1xHDMI, 2x USB2.0, 1x USB3.1
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
10. Acer C720 2800 Chromebook 11 6 Inch Refurbished
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron 2955U Processor (1.40GHz, 2MB Cache), 4GB DDR3 Ram, 16GB SSD
- 11.6″ HD LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768) with Anti-glare Technology, Intel HD Graphics, HD Webcam, SD Memory Card Reader, NO Optical Drive
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone/Speaker Combo Jack, Chrome OS, Not compatible with Windows, Power Cord included,
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Inspire 14 yet, then Acer C720 2800 Chromebook 11 6 Inch Refurbished is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Inspire 14 Under 100$ and Acer Inspire 14 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer C720 2800 Chromebook 11 6 Inch Refurbished offers best features and although it does not have, Acer C720 2800 Chromebook 11 6 Inch Refurbished’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Inspire 14 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.