Nowadays, there are so many products of acer intel core i5 8th gen 8250u in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer intel core i5 8th gen 8250u in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer intel core i5 8th gen 8250u which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
514 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
2. Hp Pavilion 15 Touchscreen 1920X1080
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Hp Pavilion 15 Touchscreen 1920X1080 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Hp Pavilion 15 Touchscreen 1920X1080 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U then don’t look beyond Hp Pavilion 15 Touchscreen 1920X1080. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Let just say i was blessed than pleased.
- She loves the product, after being let down on her birthday.
- Is a good laptop for the price
- Touchscreen makes my life way easier when reading on the screen.
- I tried the pavilion x360 & it was disastrous.
- Definitely the best bang for your buck!
3. Dell Led Backlit Touchscreen Wireless Ac Bluetooth
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer, and 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Non-touchscreen (1920 x 1080) Display
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 【Included in the pacakge】Mousepad from PConline365
- Wireless-AC + Bluetooth Combo
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core 2.40GHz Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 【Ports and Operating System】2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Dell Led Backlit Touchscreen Wireless Ac Bluetooth has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Dell Led Backlit Touchscreen Wireless Ac Bluetooth is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Dell Led Backlit Touchscreen Wireless Ac Bluetooth easily gets the award of Best Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 8250U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 50Aq
Acer I5 8250U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 50Aq is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 8250U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 50Aq if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U is that even though Acer I5 8250U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 50Aq is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Lenovo Quad Core Processor Wireless Ac Bluetooth
- 256GB Solid State Drive stores your songs, documents, programs and preferences with fast read/write speed. Redesigned Touchpad, for Improved Responsiveness We redesigned the touchpad on the IdeaPad 330, for a better user experience with multifinger gestures. Touch, click and zoom — you’ll feel the difference.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n. Wired networking is also supported. Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor along with plenty of 8GB DDR4 memory, you’ll get lightning-fast responsiveness and reliable performance. Run multiple programs simultaneously, and transition seamlessly between web tabs — you’ll be able to multitask with ease.
- Brilliant Resolution on a 17” Display The IdeaPad 330 offers HD+ 1600 x 900 resolution on a 17″ display, with anti-glare technology. You’ll enjoy true visual clarity when you watch movies, browse the web, and more.
- Windows 10 system Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30′ with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smartphones, speakers and printers.
If you are buying a Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U for the first time, then you should have Lenovo Quad Core Processor Wireless Ac Bluetooth. It has fewer features when you make Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U comparisons of Lenovo Quad Core Processor Wireless Ac Bluetooth with any other Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U, grab any Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Lenovo Quad Core Processor Wireless Ac Bluetooth
6. Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Dual Point Backlit Keyboard
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 256GB Solid State Drive SSD
- 15.6 Inch HD (1366×768) Non-Touch Anti-Glare LED
- No Camera
- Mic Only
- 8GBx1 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 w/ Bluetooth 4.2
- Processor: Intel Core 8th Generation i5-8250U Processor (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 1.60 GHz, up to 3.40 GHz)
Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Lenovo Premium 330 Series 17.3 Inch HD+ Laptop, Intel 8Th Gen Core I5-8250U Quad-Core Processor, 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4, DVD-RW, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB C, Ethernet, Card Reader, Windows 10 which have been in market longer than anyone. Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U and it could be any of the high value Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U, chances are that would be much costlier than Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished. Dell Latitude Business Certified Refurbished will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is another one which falls under Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is amazing features.
8. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Antimicrobial Sf514 55Ta 74Ec
- 16GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 1TB NVMe SSD
- Fully-Featured Antimicrobial Technology Solution | Corning Gorilla Glass Antimicrobial Touchpad | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 14.0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass display with integrated touch | 340nit Brightness | 100% sRGB | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off charging) | 1 – HDMI port
Acer Swift 5 SF514-55TA-74EC comes with these high level specs: 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.7GHz (12MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14.0″ Display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) Technology, Full 1920 x 1080, 100% sRGB, High-Brightness (340 nits) Acer Acer CineCrystalLED-backlit TFT LCD, with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch (16:9 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 1TB NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), Bluetooth 5.1, Back-lit Keyboard, Fully-Featured Antimicrobial Technology Solution, Corning Gorilla Glass Antimicrobial Touchpad , Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2.0 port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2.31 lbs. | 1.05 kg (system unit only) (NX.A6SAA.001)
9. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks which falls into premium category but Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ksis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U available in the market today. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U yet, then Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U Under 100$ and Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Intel Core I5 8Th Gen 8250U Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.