Nowadays, there are so many products of dell inspiron 11 3168 memory upgrade in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell inspiron 11 3168 memory upgrade in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell inspiron 11 3168 memory upgrade which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
610 reviews analysed
1. 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Notebook Tech
- Memory Size: 16GB (2x 8GB Modules) | Memory Type: DDR3/DDR3L SODIMM Memory RAM for Laptop, Notebook, & All-in-One Computers
- All A-Tech modules undergo stringent quality assurance testing to ensure high performance and reliability
- Designed for Select (not limited to) Acer, Alienware, Apple, ASRock, ASUS, Dell, DFI, Fujitsu, Gateway, Gigabyte, HP, HP Compaq, Intel, Lenovo, LG, MSI, Panasonic, QNAP, Samsung, Sony, Supermicro, Synology & Toshiba Laptop, Notebook & All-in-One Models
- Speed: DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 (CL11) | Rank: 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8) | ECC Type: Non-ECC Unbuffered | Pin Count: 204-Pin | Voltage: 1.35V (DDR3 Low Voltage, can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V)
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade, 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Notebook Tech would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Notebook Tech was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Notebook Tech would be the Best Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade for Money.
2. Timetec Pc4 19200 Unbuffered Notebook Computer
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 1x8GB For Laptop, Not For Desktop
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V) VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) MON – FRI 9AM-6PM PST
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , Apple , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Clevo , Dell , EliteGroup (ECS) , Fujitsu , Getac , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG Electronics , MiTAC , MSI , NEC , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Shuttle , Siemens Nixdorf , Supermicro , Toshiba , ViewSonic , ZOTAC
- DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 260 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V CL17 Single Rank 1Rx8 based 1024×8
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Timetec Pc4 19200 Unbuffered Notebook Computer is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Timetec Pc4 19200 Unbuffered Notebook Computer comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade then don’t look beyond Timetec Pc4 19200 Unbuffered Notebook Computer. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Good quality, easy to install and brought my computer to new life!
- This changed my life and my family’s life so quickly and i am internally grateful.
- That was what i was expecting from this product.
- It looks identical to the one that came with the nas.
- The price isn’t bad at all either.
- Front is labeled back is labeled timetec like the listing and comes in like labeled packaging.
- Used it with my ryzen computer build.
- Replaced my old 4gb stick with this one to have 12gb total.
- Worked with normal boot time dont spend 103 dollars on qnap 4g ram upgrade.
- Installed in a qnap nas box – recognized on boot, works fine.
- My dell 3580 only came with 4gb memory which was slow utilizing a 1tb drive.
- Very easy to install ran an the wanted Mhz Speed great price to performance Ram Stick !
3. Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B easily gets the award of Best Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade Under 100$.
- Product works well for my laptop computer.
- Product works great for my lenovo ideapd!
- My laptop is about 5 years old and was starting to crawl with the new software.
- It’s memory, it works as expected, price was good.
- I put this in, and it is running fast again!
- Comes in proper packaging and worked as expected.
- Was super easy for this technology-challenged person to swap out the card.
- It came on time and the memory packaging was great and can be reused to store your old memory.
- Bought this 2 pack (2 x 8 gb) to update the ram in synology ds918+ nas.
- I upgraded my synology nas with this module.
- Just installed this (crucial 8gb single ddr3/ddr3l 1600 mt/s (pc3-12800) unbuffered sodimm 204-pin memory) in a synology ds216+… Read More
- Upped my ram in an older Toshiba laptop. Worked like a charm
- No problems at all. Installation was easy. I ran a memory check afterwards with no errors.
- Needed to upgrade the memory in my personal laptop to squeeze out another year or two of usability. 4Gigs of the original 8 was… Read More
4. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Computer
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , ARBOR , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Biostar , Clevo , Dell , DFI , EliteGroup (ECS) , EVGA , Foxconn , Fujitsu , Gateway , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , MEDION , MSI , NEC , Portwell , QNAP , Samsung , Sapphire , Shuttle , Supermicro , Tyan Computers , ZOTAC
- Guaranteed – Life Time warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) Timetec website: https://www.timetecinc.com/
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 1x8GB For Desktop Computer, Not for Laptop
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply This is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 240-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.35V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8
Timetec – Memory of a lifetimeCompatible with (But not Limited to):*Please click image for more compatible systems modelAcer – Aspire AT7 Series AT7-xxx/ …Alienware – Aurora R4 Desktop/ x51 Desktop/…ARBOR – MB-i77Q0 Motherboard/…ASRock – Motherboard 970 Extreme3/…ASUS/ASmobile – A55 Motherboard A55BM-A/…BCM – BC77Q Motherboard/ BC87Q/…Biostar – A55MD2/ A55MG+/ …Clevo – Notebook P150EM/…Dell – Inspiron 3250/ 3647/ 3650/ 3847/…DFI – DL310-C226 Board/ DL631-C226/…EliteGroup (ECS) – (ECS) – A55F2-A2 Motherboard/…EVGA – – Classified X79/ X79 FTW/ SLI/ Z75/…Foxconn – A55A Motherboard/ A55M/ A55MP/…Fujitsu – CELSIUS W420/ W520/ W530/…Gateway – DX Desktop DX4375G-xxxx/ DX4885-UB3A/…Gigabyte – G1.Assassin 2 Motherboard/ G1.Sniper 3/…HP/Compaq – 100 Desktop 100-405la/ 100-406la/…Intel – DB75EN Motherboard/ DB85FL/ DH77DF/…Lenovo – Erazer X310/ X315/…MEDION – ERAZER X5308 F Gaming PC/ …MSI – Motherboard 760GMA-P34/(FX)/ 760GM-P34/(FX)/…NEC – Express 5800 51Eb/…Portwell – CAR-3040 Rack-mount Server/ …QNAP – NAS servers TVS-1271U/ …Samsung – DB Desktop DB-Z400/…Sapphire – PURE Black X79N (PB-CI7X79N)/ …Shuttle – SH81R4 Barebone/ …Supermicro – A+ Server 1022TC-IBQF/…Tyan Computers – Computers – S5535/…ZOTAC – Motherboard H77-ITX WiFi A and B Series (DIMM)/…Need to know if this part is compatible?Contact us with manufacturer and model information of your motherboard
- Thank you timetec for delivering a quality product!
- I found the memory was a bit pricy so matched the product on amazon.
- I was about to throw away my machine because i thought there was a problem with the cpu or motherboard.
- Though my desktop was not listed explicitly, the specs were right and the price was 40% below the memory that was listed explicitly.
- The packaging was good to prevent damage during shipment.
- Somebody on one of the dell forums suggested getting a ddr3l chip, so bought the timetec dimm, and it works great.
- I had bought 16gb 2 years ago, and bought anoth 16gb, and they worked perfectly without any issue.
- It works just fine at 1600mhz but it can not be overclocked at all.
- This ram upgrade and a new 1tb ssd have given new life too an old desktop.
- I returned it to amazon for a refund, and ordered third timetec ram.
- I needed more RAM for Cities:Skylines and this worked great in my Optiplex desktop
- Have had them in for awhile with no probs whatsoever. PC running great. Big difference from 8 to 16. Good purchase.
- The best thing you can do to a PC is add a SSD and more RAM. Really, the more RAM the better. Already had an SSD so increasing … Read More
5. Kingston 240Gb Solid Sa400s37 240G
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
If you are buying a Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade for the first time, then you should have Kingston 240Gb Solid Sa400s37 240G. It has fewer features when you make Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade comparisons of Kingston 240Gb Solid Sa400s37 240G with any other Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade, grab any Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Kingston 240Gb Solid Sa400s37 240G
- Does the job as expected, right price for the product.
- Now the laptop boots up in 14 seconds(vs 90 second with regular hdd) and it’s battery life is improved about 20% according to … Read More
- Shipping speed was great ordered sunday arrived 4 days early!
- Linux starts in 2 sec, win10 less than a minute.
- Kingston ssd is a very high qulity ssd, i bought it one, installed my old laptop, running good, then i bought another one.
- excellent ssd I installed immediately easy and fast.
6. Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G which have been in market longer than anyone. Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade and it could be any of the high value Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade, chances are that would be much costlier than Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory. Crucial Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin Memory will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Upgraded the memory and i am very pleased.
- Very good quality and easy to install.
- Yeshave others had a good experience with the product?
- Yes 100% qualitywhat are the pros and cons of the product?
- Husband says he had no problems installing and felt the price was good.
- The price was over 100 dollars less when i first looked at it and more than 100 dollars more immediately after i bought it.
- But you can never have enough memory and the price was right.
- The shipping took 11 days to colombia.
- Great upgrade to my refurb hp elitedesk 800 – g2 computer.
- Works in my hp ryzen laptop with no need to adjust bios settings.
- Did not try to install it myself for warrantee reasons.
- Installed it on a dell inspiron 5570 which was using a 5400rpm hd.
- It’s fraction of the cost of the official synology ram.
- Good price and brand product would recommend.
7. Samsung Original 204 Pin Pc3l 12800 1600Mhz
Samsung Original 204 Pin Pc3l 12800 1600Mhz is another one which falls under Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Samsung Original 204 Pin Pc3l 12800 1600Mhz ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade and that is what has revived them. Samsung Original 204 Pin Pc3l 12800 1600Mhz has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Samsung Original 204 Pin Pc3l 12800 1600Mhz is amazing features.
- I am writing this review after 2 weeks of usage of the product.
- I ordered this ram-ddr3 along with the samsung’s ssd hard drive.
- I see a substantial different now with my computer, this memory makes it very fast, and it does not crash anymore.
- The memory module came in nice packaging and appeared to be like new.
- Most of the rams were pc3 which is of no use.
- Works great in my HP Pavilion home computer
- Wanting to match the same 8 GB already installed in the Dell laptop, this memory module installed quickly and looks and operate… Read More
8. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B
- The quality of manufacture appeared to be very good and they fitted easily.
- I recommend this item for anyone who wants to upgrade their pc without comprising on the quality and the performance.
- With the new ram, gpu and a stronger psu it does not crash.
- No complaints – even the price was good.
- It does what it was bought for and was a good price.
- The crucial ct102464bd160b 8 gb (ddr3l, 1600 mt/s, pc3l-12800, dimm, 240-pin) memory has provided a much needed boost to my pc … Read More
- For a novice easy to install and it works
- Memory was fantastic so i’ve brought another one to get more ramwould deffo recommend this item
- fast delivery very easy to install and a very good price pc working super fast now thank you
- Been getting fed up with my 4 year old pc.After watching YouTube videos about laptops I realised I should look at how much mem… Read More
9. Patriot 1600Mhz Pc3 12800 Sodimm Psd38g1600l2s
- 204-Pin Dual in-line memory module
- 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
- 5 Rank Double Sided Module
- Works with Intel 3rd Generation mobile processors as well as AMD A Series mobile processors
- Non-ECC Unbuffered SODIMM
- 100% Tested and RoHS Compliant
- 1.35V Power Requirement
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz) Data Rate
Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book SODIMM modules are the perfect, no hassle upgrade for any Ultra book class notebook. Compatible with Intel’s 3rd generation mobile processors and running at just 1.35 volts, these SODIMM modules are optimized for ultra low power consumption providing extremely efficient performance. Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book is built from the highest quality, components and hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications. Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later, Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Patriot Memory’s award winning customer support.
From the Manufacturer
Signature DDR3 SODIMM Upgrade For Ultrabooks
Patriot’s Memory for Ultrabook SODIMM modules are the perfect, no-hassle upgrade for any Ultrabook-class notebook. Compatible with Intel’s 3rd generation mobile processors and running at just 1.35 volts, these SODIMM modules are optimized for ultra-low power consumption providing extremely efficient performance.
Specially Designed for Ultrabooks
Providing the most dynamic and powerful mobile computing platform, the Ultrabook delivers the highest levels of portability, performance, and entertainment. The Ultrabook is truly redefining the mobile computing experience. With this in mind, Patriot’s Memory for Ultrabook SODIMM modules were designed to offer the perfect performance enhancement to the Ultrabook ecosystem.
Running at just 1.35 volts, the Memory For Ultrabook SODIMM modules are optimized to deliver energy efficient performance. Through the use of ultra-low power (ULP) memory chips, these modules deliver lower operating temperatures to ensure surrounding components run optimally. The modules are backwards compatible with 1.5 volt standards for wider compatibility.
High Quality Fixed Build of Materials
Patriot’s Memory For Ultrabook SODIMM modules are built from the highest quality components and hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications. These kits are also backed by Patriot Memory award winning customer support.
Available in 4GB and 8GB
Ultrabook SODIMM Modules are available in 4GB and 8GB modules, with frequencies of 1333MHz and 1600MHz, giving you the memory you need for critical multitasking with your laptop. The 204-Pin Dual In-Line Memory Module fits Ultrabooks from most major manufacturers, making installation easy.
Works with the Latest Technologies
Patriot’s Ultrabook-class memory modules are compatible with Intel’s latest generation of processors, including the i3, i5, and i7 series. Combined with auto and self-refresh capabilities, Serial Presence-Detect (SPD), and wide compatibility with easy installation, these memory modules are the ideal upgrade to get more real-world performance out of your Ultrabook.
Intel and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- The quality is increditable to use and very high reliable.
- Good quality and a great value, i highly recommend.
- Looks like i’m will be stuck with the same laptop for awhile.
- Upgraded from 4gb to 8gb with the single memory module.
- Computer is much faster with the increased capacity and memory speed.
- Memory module looked ok, sorry i don’t have a pic to post as i had already installed after i noticed the packaging.
- Maybe they were using patriot memory and they dropped a few bits when they designed their packaging?
- Perfectly working with dell inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 laptop.
- Great for my laptop from 2011 16 g 1tb ssd win 10 pro i core7
- Great for a dell that requires ddr3l ram.
- I don’t know when “alifornia” was a state in the usa.
- Fast delivery and great price
- No problems with this memory card. Put it into my HP laptop and saved about $100 from ordering a genuine HP memory card.
10. Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade yet, then Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield is your choice. It is another one which is Best Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade Under 100$ and Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield offers best features and although it does not have, Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Dell Inspiron 11 3168 Memory Upgrade Under 100$
- So i just said to heck with the old ram and these have made my computer programs opperated faster.
- Writing my initial review based on my recent installation and use of this product.
- No glitches/restarts/stops with the gigabyte mobo no.
- Standard good quality memory, worked outta the box.
- I would have given 5 stars if not for the packaging scare and the lack of being able to give an extra 3/4 of a star in this review.
- I found the product to be in its original packaging and it installed without a hitch.
- Everything is incredibly stable running win 10 pro on a 2tb barracuda hybrid hddssd with an additional 2tb ssd on a pci slot co… Read More
- I wasn’t expecting a big upgrade, jus something to get maybe another year out of my already old specced pc, and it appears that… Read More
- Upgraded ram for my computer, been working great over the last year